Friday 6 April 2012

A Good Friday

Happy holidays everyone.


I arranged to meet up with a crafting friend and go to a little knitting shop in North London called Nest.




My friend had told me about this shop before Christmas and fell in love with it instantly.  The shop stocks lots of beautiful yarns like Malabrigo, Rico, Drops, and Natural Dye Studio.  They stock many other brands with something to suit everyone's pocket.


I didn't realise it was a knitting group day so we decided we would gatecrash or attend.  I've had my heart set on some Drops Alpaca Silk for a project I want to start and got the colour I wanted, hooray.  I also got some red bias binding and Eucalan.




Then some of the regulars started arrive and everyone was nice.  I even got some compliments about my Holden Shawlette. I have been very good and only took my socks to knit. Again people liked the yarn I used for my socks.




Sometimes you can forget there are nice people and retailers in the world but Amy and her husband are lovely, friendly people.  They also serve lovely tea and cake.  I would recommend this shop to any discerning yarn buyers to visit.





1 comment:

  1. Mmm... looks lovely. I don't even knit but the tea's good enough reason to visit for me.

    ReplyDelete