Saturday 17 October 2015

The Knitting and Stitching Show - Alexandra Palace


About this time every year Twisted Thread and Upper Street Events host the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace. 
So this time last week off I went with some of my London knitting friends up the hill to Ally Pally.



It's been a few years since I went to this show, so wasn't entirely sure what to expect.  Alexandra Palace is such a lovely building.

I didn't really need any knitting or fabric stash but when has that stopped me or any other crafter?  The stalls were filled with lots of pretty things and people would stop oggle over them.  We went quite early and that was a good idea as it was busy.

I noticed this quilted bag on a stall, in the end I did buy some fabric.  



Some time ago I bought the t-shirt in the photo below.  It was made by Merchant and Mills for Uniqlo and I ended up buying fabric from Merchant and Mills.


Here it is and I intend to make another Belcarra Blouse number four.


It's always nice to be able to see products in person and more importantly spend time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment